Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Human Resources HR

You are a LIAR !!!!!
  http://www.linkedin.com/pub/eric-watt/14/733/760
 http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jim-vance/15/718/74b
 http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brian-schandel/16/612/b84
http://alumni.wku.edu/s/808/images/editor/HODA/hoda_inductee_page/jimmie-gipson.jpg




Damn, Love the Glasses.  Perfect Match.





http://www.heliofant.com/



George W. Bush Reads "My Pet Goat" 



 http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Linked-HR-1-Human-Resources-3761

SKY SHRM


Pan-Oston food donation helps needy families

Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:59 am
Each Christmas, Pan-Oston provides its employees with the main entree for their home holiday meal.
The employees decided this year to donate those items to The Salvation Army in Bowling Green. The donations are expected to help feed more than 150 needy families.

“We are grateful to all of the employees at Pan-Oston for their support in helping The Salvation Army provide critical services, not only during the holiday season but throughout the year,” Salvation Army Maj. Ed Binnix said in a news release. “Pan-Oston is a valued partner, and their generosity enables us to continue our work and help those in need.”
Tara Howard, human resources manager at Pan-Oston, said employees never hesitate to help a neighbor. Pan-Oston, a division of Houchens Industries Inc., is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States.
— For more information on The Salvation Army, call 843-3485.

 http://www.bgdailynews.com/features/money/pan-oston-food-donation-helps-needy-families/article_2473068a-49f5-11e2-9c40-001a4bcf887a.html

 Pan Oston Employees did not Agree to donate their Boston Butts.
Ask them.

They Are LIARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Liar: One who Lies



Pinocchio

 

 J.G.    -10 %
J.V.    -10 % 
B.S.    -10 %
E.W.  -10 %

You Four Chuckle Heads Crapped all over me and you didn't expect me to repeatedly throw my Feces Covered Body back on top of you Four ???
Maybe if There wasn't a Big Fat "H.I." Hippo sitting on the chest of the Warren County Court, the Suicide Rate of Warren County Lawyers would Drop back to Normal ??  It is not Extortion.  Extortion is when you Ask for something in return for Hiding Something.  Everybody important Knows everything. I made sure of that.  My faith in humanity and my trust in people has been destroyed by you Four. My Mental and psychological state has been permanently DAMAGED by the actions of you Four. My Future interactions with Future supervisors will be "permanently toxic" as a result of your Un-Ethical actions with me to Escape the "Liability" of your Company's employee's Actions and inactions..  I am tired of you Penis Sized Obsessed FreeMasons and your Obsession with "Male Power " and Female subordinate Silence and obedience.

I am tired of you Thieving Lying Bullying Sodomizers !!!

That is what you Freemasons believe isn't it, that all your Subordinates are FEMALE ??????????
Women in the Kitchen Silent barefoot pregnant and Obedient !!!
A Penis Obelisk and the Vagina Vesica Pisces
The "Female Church" the Bride of Christ.
The Male Jesus emerging from the FeMale Vesica Pisces

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7987dd5b4fb.jpg

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEja0cM-LYWdDknTMJ8b3llT3-gAVeKs1oUtrBYUvc83ImYBFLHmhBGbceToOjkxtR0YatdZwOCb4KqoJOBCXNDexZ2Tan9ftNxBUDiLsL-Rnide02g8klIiUP1Rf5MtarGPYMwTi4mwynlB/s1600/washington-monument-above.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li5u-SyyG-c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7LTXO8JD20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K35vZySdaZ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZsMlA28aIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWAyJLSuqq4

Yes, How did I know the Future ?? How did I know I was going to work there ?? Who is Helping me ???
Yes, you can Ask Thomas R. and Chris B. They can Confirm the Dates were prior to My Hiring there.
Even I am not Arrogant enough to believe I am Smart enough to Design and execute something like .
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvbAon_rEZdCTVJX_AvZGdQ/videos

http://oi42.tinypic.com/9llk3s.jpg

You Guys should really watch "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVLvMg62RPA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h80T96Nsbw

I am not Mentally ILL,
But if I am, "You Four" would hold the Responsibility.

I don't have any Shame or embarrassment Left. I am covered in "your Turds", I don't care and I am going to Rub myself Upon you guys when ever the Chance arises because you guys are BULLIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 I Do Not Like You, At All.



No comments:

Post a Comment